- The Board of Trustee Directors (the Board) will act as fundraising coordinator.
- Fundraising will be targeted to fulfill the mission of the charity, to add value to the work of disability professionals by providing help, particularly with outside funding bodies. Leveraging funding in the area of those with communication difficulties is our priority in developing potential projects and funding applications.
- There will be careful selection of potential funders to ensure AACT meets their requirements and charitable aims and bids will be individualized and targeted as appropriate.
- Any proposal to seek funds must be agreed by the Board in advance of any approach to potential funders.
- There will be active relationship building to enhance the benefit to both parties.
- Any project must provide a fundraising plan to be agreed by the Board.
- Any ongoing service must have a sustainable funding plan approved by the Board.
- The admin team is responsible for raising the funds required for basic inescapable costs and for fundraising costs.
- The Board will decide on a lead fundraiser for any project or service it wishes to take forward.
Fundraising Policy (merged with the previously published Policy which was agreed in Spring 2010) Reviewed by the Board at its Summer 2011 meeting Next review due Summer 2012